Monday, July 12, 2010

Tree Planting - Save Our Forest!

Assalamualaikum,

Dah berzaman rasanya tak update blog. Not so much of interesting stories to share. Or maybe I'm just too busy trying to reverse my Diabetes. Oh yes, I am Type 2 Diabetics. I am not insulin-dependant, syukur alhamdulillah for that. Well, I am trying to live a healthy life. Setiap hari, Lisa jalan 2.8km for morning walk. I cut my carbohydrates, and eat more proteins & fibres.

Lisa dah lama join Eco Warriors. Last month, Yanti asked me to join the Tree Planting events, organized by GEC, Sai Baba group and the Forestry department. It was a good activity. Thus, last Saturday, 10th July 2010, I went for my 2nd time tree planting event at the Raja Muda peat swamp forest (Batang Berjuntai).

We had to walk from the roadside, into the planting area, and it was quite a long walk.

Lopak selepas hujan (malam sebelumnya)
Dari atas jambatan...
Finally! The planting site...
Pemuda2 hensem ini cuba untuk membina instant bridge for us to get accross...
"Apa yang penting? Kerjasama!"
Matthias Gelber kasik penerangan pasal Tree Planting...
Haris & pokok Mahang
(Lisa tumpang kereta Haris dr PJ ke Btg Berjuntai & return)
My friend yang happy dapat main air...
Our planting team: Harris, Vivian, Walter & Yanti.
Not in the photo: ME!
With me in the photo and Walter MIA...
This is where we plant... Good weather...
I lurve this photo!
Pencemaran alam?
Tiba masa untuk kembali ke kota...
My new friend: Yow Jian...
Some of the volunteers...
Hope to see you guys again in the next event!

1 comment:

MAN... gets and forgets...
ALLAH... gives and forgives...