Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Merdeka Day & Welcome Ramadhan!

Saturday 30th August: I worked from morning until 4pm as it was month-end. Elly called me few times to ensure that we would show up soon. Well, Kimi fetched me home and I packed the bag. At around 7pm, we arrived at The Westin Kuala Lumpur. Yup, Elly managed to get us the Executive Suite, special for the kids to watch the Merdeka celebration (especially the fireworks). It was quite frustrated for Kimi as the swimming pool already closed at 6.50pm. So, we went out at 8pm for dinner at kedai mamak belakang Millenium Hotel. Masa tu dah ramai orang. I hate crowds, so I told my sis that I just want to stay indoor. As advised by the doctor previously, I had myself a glass of hot barley. (Terima kasih pak polisi kerna gambar di bawah!)


At around 11.45pm, I started to feel the pain. It was so bad that I cried each time I need to move my body. Its like a cramp, but seriously painful. It was the first time my family ever saw me crying in pain. My sis was quite gabra. She suggested that we go the nearest clinic, but I couldn't even stand up! I was just lying on the floor (I never thought I would get the attack while watching tv!). I wanted to stand and walk to the sofa, but I couldn't even move my body.

At 12.01am, they started to shoot the fireworks. We had a good view from the 19th Executive Floor. It was very clear up there, but too bad, I could just watch far from the window, but I knew it was a great one. I wanted to grab my camera, but all I could do was just crying because it hurts so much. Then I fall asleep (tired of trying to adjust my position on the floor). Kimi came back from the celebration, woke me up and helped me to stand and moved me to the sofa. The pain remains until the next half an hour.

Sunday 31st August: I felt much better. Breakfast in the Club Floor made me feel better (ya right!)...



Monday 1st September: Bermulanya bulan yang mulia. Bersahur with adik kesayangan @home Nasi Goreng beli kat kedai mamak. Heheheh. Salam Ramadhan, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. ooo yeer bertuah dapat Motor tu,,
    kalo dapat TUAN motor lagi bertuah

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaaa... tuan motor tu dah jeling2 bila lisa pegi kat motor tu... hehehe...

    nak buat apa ngan TUAN motor? lisa pun hari2 naik skuter adik pegi keje...

    ReplyDelete

MAN... gets and forgets...
ALLAH... gives and forgives...