Friday, June 01, 2007

Jumaat yang Indah...

Salam. It was 9.00pm yesterday, when I asked Kimi to fetch me up. He was on his way when I called him, saying it would be a bit late. I thought it was only A BIT! But guess what time I left office last nite? 12.15am! I was the last in my team. Kesian adik aku, tido dalam kete. Bila aku turun, dia dah lena dah. I really feel sorry to wake him up.

Kenapa tetiba aku balik lambat ye? Well, first of all, it wasn't my job role anymore, but I believe if we could not make it last night, more issues will be brought up. Oh no! I'm not talking about my million dollars ANZ accounts. I am telling you that I gave my brother a trouble for helping out a team member. A job role which I have left since October 2006.

You would ask why should I do that? Pada aku, pekerjaan kita ni adalah ibadah. Daripada pekerjaan ni, Allah kasi kita rezeki dalam bentuk gaji. Rezeki untuk bayar duit sewa rumah, duit ansuran kereta dan motor, duit pinjaman bank, dll. So, kenapa aku tolong dia? Pada aku, itu satu tanggungjawab. Walaupun bukan kerja aku, but I do have the skill and knowledge to help.

Hanya sehari dalam sebulan aku kena balik extra lewat dari biasa. But I paid the price last nite. At 2.30am, mata masih lagi segar. Aku layan baca buku, tak ngantuk. Aku layan solitaire kat O2 aku, sampai aku terlena. Bila aku terjaga, I thought it is 7.00am already. Wrong! It was 5.00 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. Salah aku kah itu? Atau Allah nak aku qiyammulail?

Sempena hari Jumaat ni, aku hidangkan lagu Al-Jannah dari Mawi, buat santapan rohani kita semua.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAN... gets and forgets...
ALLAH... gives and forgives...